10. The Patty Melt from Freddy’s Frozen Custard and their fries (Yes, ma’am I would like a large thank you.)
9. Enchilada casserole (what is there not to love?)
8. Cup of fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and vanilla bean cream cheese dip.
7. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream (this is obvious)
6. Lasagna (I have a recipe were you don’t have to cook the noodles and it freezes. Perfect for a bad day because you can just pull it out and pop it right into the oven.)
5. Sweet Potato fries (homemade prefered!)
4. Mangos (To bad they are a pain to get into)
3. My mommy’s fried chicken (she has a special way of making it)
2. Brownies (with York peppermint patties melted on top and dark chocolate chips mixed into the batter)
1. Mashed Potatoes (Homemade, with heavy whipping cream, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, rosemary and just a smidgen of ginger.)
What would make it onto your top ten?