- Wash 3 Loads laundry.
- Sing and Dance with Ade to her new Winnie the Pooh CD
- Dry/Hang to dry 3 loads laundry.
- Fold dry laundry.
- Refold laundry because Ade-Tude keeps throwing it out of the basket and running away giggling.
- Chase baby around giggling.
- Finish up on dishes in the sink and load the dishwasher (with Ade’s help but of course)
- Prevent baby from crawling into dishwasher
- Look up luggage requirements for carry-on and checked luggage for upcoming trip (Has it really been this long since I’ve been on a plane? UGH!)
- Where did these coffee filters and mini aluminum pie pans come from? Put away and make sure kitchen cabinet is securely latched.
- Return to computer.
- Rejoice because I CAN bring milk for Ade along with snacks onto the plane (Happy dance)
- Hear ruckus and go to find that Ade has figured out how to push down the baby gate corralling her into the living room.
- Put baby gate back up in a better position, checking to make sure it is steadier and relocate baby back into the living room.
- Refold laundry that Ade had found while roaming free after toppling the baby gate. Quick little bugger.
- Put new (hopefully stronger) baby gate on shopping list (she goes through these things like crazy)
- Put all folded laundry away.
- Chase baby through house holding my underwear.
- Catch baby and corral her in her room while putting her folded cloths away.
- Laugh at Ade and the dog she has cornered under her bed.
- Go to take picture of dog and baby and realize I have no idea where my phone is.
- Find phone in the dishwasher where baby must have planted it. Thank goodness I hadn’t started it.
- Take picture.
- Dust Living room.
- Put away DVDs that were scattered around the living room whilst I was dusting. Where are these coffee filters coming from?
- Bake some delicious banana bread.
- Pick up magazines that were scattered about while cooking. Seriously Ade you have a basket of perfectly fine toys. Geez. Oh look, our electric bill!
- Feed Ade banana bread for the first time (Shhh, don’t tell Bran he missed it!)
- Attempt for the first time to make some fabric hair bows when Ade goes down for nap.
And these my friends are my first attempts at making fabric hair bows. Keep in mind that I just used supplies around the house and that I am in no way a professional at this.
Pain in the youknowwhat.
Love the detail of this fabric!!!
This one on the other hand was so incredibly simple!
Such a pretty green button.