Weekly Top Ten
Oh yes, you read that right. I’m absolutely going to start making Top Ten lists. I’m hoping it will be a nice way to interact with all of you out there that I see coming to my blog. Yes, you, I am talking to YOU! Hi, how are you today? What have you been up to?
Wait. What? Sorry I got side tracked. Anyways, I’ll post my top ten for the week (no promises that it will always be on Sunday, I mean, Saturday at 10pm is still totally part of the week right?? Ok, I promise I won’t be that late. Geez. No faith people) and then you can post your top ten, a suggestion for a top ten that I could do, a link to your blog with a top ten post, or a general agreement in the awesomeness of my top ten. (OR NOT!)
To start us off I’m going to do an easy one: Top ten things I found on Pinterst that I am going to make and then plan to blog about. (Yes,I’m serious. Hold me accountable and I will cross these off the list as I go!)
1. Christmas Cards using Ade-tude’s hand print. Hmmm, wonder if she will cooperate? Obviously this one with have to wait until Christmas.
2. DIY I Spy books. Love this idea so much!!! I realize baby girl is too small for these, but I have a niece and nephew that I think would love these and can’t wait to make them. Then I will have practice for making AJ some.
3. Awesome room decoration idea for a kid’s play room. Seriously, this looks like so much fun! The end product is so fun looking too. So bright too! Crayons pushed through a glue gun (I will have to buy a cheap glue gun for this one because I get the vibe it will ruin the gun.)
4. Homemade deodorant. I can’t wait to see if this works!
5. DIY Soy candles. These are meant to be wedding favors, but I see so much potential. Especially since my mother and mother-in-law both love candles! Oh, and me of course!
6. Sophisticated pumpkins. I really think this dresses up Halloween. (Ok, lame I know, sorry.)
7. Heart Decorations for our bedroom, but with a twist. You cut out of the map the place where you first met, got married, and went on your honeymoon. Awesome no? Perfection!
8. Buttons and Ruffles T-shirt, yeah I know this looks really difficult. But what is a list for if I’m not going to push myself? So, hopefully I can pull this off…
10. A homemade sugar scrub just for me!! How delicious!